Saturday, February 27, 2010

garden- in mid-day sun


my ornamental kale

dianthus chinensis

my snaps

straw flower-ish

gazania

first iris, more to follow

each white bloom equals a pea pod

broccoli in kitchen garden

about to bloom!

Hollyhocks

local bloom

a bee on my toadflax

brussel sprout

baby poppies

bolting ornamental cabbage(i think)

a certain little lady on my turnips

my neighbor's kale

double bloomer daffodil

little narcissus

hyacinth

gorgeous hyacinths, they smell of sweet perfume


African daisy

a little sparrow

pink peach

peach blossoms

Dr. Novak's composting in swing



the pond by the greenhouses

vertical planter with dianthus


a little daffodil

1 comment:

  1. Can you plant some kale at my house for me? The pictures of the flowers are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete